| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kamloops, Bc in December is slightly cold at -3.3 °C (26.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching 0 °C (32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.6 °C (20.1 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 32.6mm (1.3in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 7:57 long and the longest day is 8:16 long with an average length of 8:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Kamloops, Bc December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kamloops, Bc, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kamloops, Bc:
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 96.6 kms (60 miles) WSW
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) SSW
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) SSW
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) SSW
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 257.9 kms (160.3 miles) SW
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 231.7 kms (144 miles) SW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) SSW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 251.8 kms (156.5 miles) SW
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 177.7 kms (110.4 miles) NNE
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) ENE
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 161.2 kms (100.2 miles) E
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) SE
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 150.2 kms (93.4 miles) SSE
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 254.3 kms (158 miles) SE